Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Guys

Hey,

This is our intro post.

Let me introduce the staff:

Travis: Co-Founder, Photographer, Lead Writer, other.
Jordan: Co-Founder, Lead photographer, Writer, other.
Devon: Lead Designer, Writer, other.

Travis's Bio:
Hi Guys! I love anything with an engine, mostly JDM and Rat Rodz. They're kinda the opposite but I love them both. Currently I own a 86' Toyota Supra, lowered and on tiny 16's. I've had the top end of the motor re-done, with new seals, the works. I love that car. I'm a Greaser, driving a 37' Chevy and drifting is one of my favorite things.

Jordan's Bio:
What's up! I have two loves in my life, my girlfriend (Devon) and cars. I'm the kinda guy that likes any car, old-school or new-school, as long as you do it right. Don't get me wrong, if you think you car is the shit and you love it, that's your own opinion and that's fine with me. I currently drive a 06' Dodge Dakota that has a lot of room for improvement but I don't plan on keeping it forever. I'm a clean-cut style kinda guy when I like to, but i prefer comfort over style. I like race, drag, drift, and drive. I don't know what else to say.

Devon:
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment